About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Monday 28 February 2011

Winter running motivation

It’s tough to keep motivated about running in the cold, dark winter months, so if you made it through January and February give yourself a pat on the back and keep the enthusiasm going.

To keep this momentum going through March, push aside any excuses not to run. Make sure you keep yourself feeling fit, healthy and motivated and take care to avoid any strains or injuries. Here's a few motivational tips in an article I wrote for The Running Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment