About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Friday 6 April 2012

Tribute to Micah True, creator of the Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon

Sad news. Searchers have found the body of ultrarunner Micah True, who went missing last week after going on a 12-mile run in southwest New Mexico's Gila National Forest. Micah True, was the creator of the Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon and dubbed 'Caballo Blanco' in Christopher McDougall's book Born to Run. Click here for the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment