About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Back to Arnos Cemetery for a run

As some of you know I like to run around Arnos Vale Cemetery with my running pals. I hadn't done this run for a while but last week I managed to drag out a mate to run around Arnos Court Park before venturing into the Cemetery. I'd had a particularly stressful week so the run was just what was needed. It was a beautiful sunny evening and as we ran further into the grounds of the Cemetery, leaving the noise of the city traffic behind, all my worries seemed to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment