About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Monday 13 June 2011

Usain Bolt - Running Man

Usian Bolt is the latest - and fastest - in a long line of sprinters from Jamaica who have left the opposition in their wake over the last few years. There are many theories to explain the phenomenon - some scientific and some less so. In this programme, Blue Peter presenter Andy Akinwolere takes a jog across the island to put those theories to the test.

Usain Bolt: Running Man -http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b011w8b1/

An inspiring story for any sprinting hopefuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment