About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

The big green space sell-off

Managed to get Brislington Meadows - my local green space under threat through the green space consultation - on the TV yesterday. I run through these beautiful fields three times a week and will be absolutely gutted if they are built on. Check out the footage on West Country Tonight.

The Lib Dems are certainly not making many friends after their recent record of national and regional politics as reported in the Evening Post.

We really are in crazy times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment