About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Race For Life on Saturday

Jessie and I are running the Race for Life on Saturday on The Downs with several thousand other women and young girls all dressed in pink. Last year Jessie completely surprised me with her speed so I am a little worried about keeping up with her. We've also done a bit of fundraising for Cancer Research UK.

Lets hope the rain stays away as traditionally we always have a huge picnic after the race. Yes you guessed it, cakes, chocolate, cakes, crisps and did I mention cakes........

No comments:

Post a Comment