About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

RunBristol Cross Country Series

Just heard that RunBristol are adding a weekend of off-road events to it’s portfolio of races - Bristol Half and Bristol 10k. Due to be held over the weekend of 12-13th November 2011 in Ashton Court, the off-road events include a Cancer Research UK 10k charity run and the McCain Bristol Cross Country Challenge.

A special guest at the event will be Olympian Tim Hutchings. Hutchings twice won a silver medal at the World Cross Country Championships  in 1984 and again in 1989.

The 10k sounds very appealing to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment