About Me

My photo
I'm not a serious runner, and I'm certainly not that competitive. I'm someone who has two children, reached her 40's and simply wants to stay fit and feel good. I am writing this blog to share my thoughts, experiences and hopefully inspire others to take up running and explore green spaces in a city and further afield. I work as a freelance journalist and a part-time school librarian, and write this blog purely for love. Please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply and continue to write an entertaining blog.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Years Resolution

I promised myself I would get back into yoga in 2011. It's all very well doing all this running stuff but it's no good for those of us who are not naturally supple. However much I stretch, yoga seems the only thing that does the trick. Having suffered from sciatica in my early thirties and then a prolasped disk, believe me I know how important it is to stretch and stay supple. So yesterday I went to my first yoga class in months with Lila at Yogaprema and it was great. I had done some practice at home, but it's not the same as attending a class.

Here's to staying supple and avoiding injuries in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment